Sex question for my problem

Patient : Sir i'm sam i have lot of sex thirsty for doing sex shall i proceed or not
Symptoms:  If i see any ladies or girls sex feeling is arouse and i can't controll it
Doctor :   Sexual desire or libido may be very high during your age. So it can lead to increased desire and what you understood as thirst. However, it could be absolutely normal. Any lady approached without consent can lead to serious legal problems. Finding a relationship and growing is always beneficial. One need to control once impulses.