Sex reproduction.or sex fucker

Patient

Q: Doing sex with a 12 year old girl and boy can cause reproduction.we are not going to use condom.how can we prevent it by not using condom.we need this answer very fast......

Symptoms:  Sex reproduction
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

For starters, sex at the age of 12 should be avoided. The woman's body is not ready for physical intimacy at such a tender age. Even if it is consensual it should be avoided if possible.
Regarding pregnancy, if she already attained menarche ( had her period ), then she has the potential to get pregnant. Other ways to avoid pregnancy would be to use the withdrawal method ( withdrawing penis right before ejaculation ), or calendar methods, where sex is avoided from the 8th to 22nd day of cycle, considering the cycles are regular. However, a condom is the safest and the best way to avoid pregnancy or STDs.

Hope this was helpful.
Regards.