Sex reproduction.or sex fucker

Patient : Doing sex with a 12 year old girl and boy can cause reproduction.we are not going to use condom.how can we prevent it by not using condom.we need this answer very fast......
Symptoms:  Sex reproduction
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com For starters, sex at the age of 12 should be avoided. The woman' s body is not ready for physical intimacy at such a tender age. Even if it is consensual it should be avoided if possible. Regarding pregnancy, if she already attained menarche ( had her period ), then she has the potential to get pregnant. Other ways to avoid pregnancy would be to use the withdrawal method ( withdrawing penis right before ejaculation ), or calendar methods, where sex is avoided from the 8th to 22nd day of cycle, considering the cycles are regular. However, a condom is the safest and the best way to avoid pregnancy or STDs. Hope this was helpful. Regards.