Sex using condoms affect the time of treatment for gonorrhea

Patient : If I had Used a condom having sex while being on treatment of gonorrhea will it affect my chances on not being cured? My medication was the injection. And 4 red pills it's been 3 days I completed after I had safe sex
Symptoms:  No symptoms
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. Using a condom is the best mode of preventing gonorrhea. It is generally advisable that while on treatment for gonorrhea to abstain from any sex for a period of 7 days after the treatment (medication course) has been completed. Probably because you say, you have used a condom it should provide protection from being re-infected. Chances of being re-infected are high therefore appropriate care should be taken after treatment has been completed. Always use a condom unless your partner has also completed the medication for gonorrhea or other sexually transmitted diseases. Have a good day!