Sextual and erectile problems with young male

Q: Hi there, I'm a 20 year old male and have been experiencing sexual problems for about the last year.

At first I was having trouble maintaining an erection. I would start masturbating, and become flaccid before finishing, or just would simply be unable to gain a solid erection in the first place.

These problems ruined my self confidence with women, as I was afraid of the embarrassment that would come along this problem during sex. besides praying the problem would go away, I went to the doctor. I was tested for various STI's, blood pressure, and testosterone. All were normal, and the doctor blamed it on diet, and stress. I believed it because I had an intense course-load at the time, and was also very stressed about this sexual problem.

The problem went away, but unfortunately was replaced with a new one. I have no trouble getting or maintaining an erection now, in fact I have quite the opposite problem. When I am having sex with a woman, I can't be satisfied. The sensation is not as great as it once was, in fact, it is quite lackluster. Also I can't have an orgasm, even after over an hour of sex, I can't ejaculate, or have an orgasm. I satisfy her, collapse in exhaustion, and continue to lay there erect until i fall asleep. Some would call this a blessing, but it has taken all the fun out of sex. I mean its to the point where I prefer kissing and cuddling!

Why am I having these problems in the peak of my sexual maturity. Why can't it be like when I was 16 or 17 again? More importantly what can I do to fix it.

Eagerly awaiting your answer,
johnny doe