Sexual arousal disorder ?

Patient : Hey i'm an 18 year old female and I'm a virgin. I'm wondering if i have what is called a sexual arousal disorder.. as nothing sexually arouses me...not even stimulation. I never feel anything when my boyfriend touches me either and YES i've tried everything! i just really don't wanna have sex until i'm ready but with this...idk what to do! Can someone help me out? heres some more information about me: - I used to feel horny when i was going through puberty (around age 13) - i have hypothyroidism and i take a medication for it (Synthroid) Found out around the age of 15 - Other than that i am supper happy (no stress/depression/anxiety) - I've tried masturbating and that doesn't seem to do anything either - My period is regular
Symptoms:  No sex drive
Doctor :   Loss of sexual desire, known in medical terms as hypo-active sexual desire disorder (HSDD), is the most common form of s exual dysfunction among women of all ages. A recent study showed that nearly one-third of women aged 18 to 59 suffer from a lost interest in sex, and it's not all in their heads. A woman's sexual desires naturally fluctuate over the years. Highs and lows commonly coincide with the beginning or end of a relationship or with major life changes, such as pregnancy, menopause or illness. Some antidepressants and anti-seizure medications also can cause low sex drive in women. If you have a persistent or recurrent lack of interest in sex that causes you personal distress, you may have hypoactive sexual desire disorder. But you don't have to meet this medical definition to seek help. If you are bothered by a low sex drive or decreased sex drive, there are lifestyle changes and sex techniques that may put you in the mood more often. Some medications may offer promise as well.