Sexual Assault or Date Rape Drug

Patient: I was with my friends two days ago Thursday night, and I was sitting on the couch. the lady that made the drink may have put something in my drink. I can not think as usual, I do not feel well. I’m having memory loss and just not feeling well. I just need help with what I need to do. I went to the emergency room and they saying it was a panic attack, but I know its not because I can not remember anything.

Symptoms: Memory losss, slurred speech not talking right, just can not remember anything.

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.I understand your concern.You seem to be suffering from Acute Anxiety attack.Or this can be post-hangover effect.If you feel, that you have been sexually assaulted, get a medical check up done.You should see a Doctor.He would prescribe you anti anxiety drugs like Etizolam for a short course.You should avoid exertion.Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption.Share my opinion with your Doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy