Sexual health, mental health, physical health.

Patient : Doc i have made lot of sexes in my life. i am 17 year old and i think that my sperms are very weak. i have made first sex in 14 and now i am 17. i think i have made almost 70 to 80 time sex. my height is 5 foot 3 inches i feel very weak. i am in stress. so kindly be obedient to me and give me a advise. and the last thing was that i did not need any tables or any thing else i just need food to that will strong me my sperms my mental health my physical health etc. do not give me the answer on this web site send me the email. my email is: khapar6@gmail.com if i recover from this thing then i will give you a gift and i am serious. i will w8 to your email Thanks
Symptoms:  feel weak, height is not increasing, much in stress