Sexual intercourse issue

Patient

Q: Me and my husband were staying away for 1 year and he got used to doing masturbation daily.. now even after moving together for 4 months, he is not able to release during physical intercourse. What should we do now?

Doctor

A:   It is only the issue of changing gears and likely to settle on its own in due course. It is also possible that
since solo sex is about being free, no anxiety of managing relationship, it may be more comfortable. So, relationship issues and anxiety aspects need to be looked in this matter. Some problems may get corrected at the level of your family doctor. Please do visit.