Sexual lactation

Patient

Q: My bf is very turned on by the idea of me lactating, and it also arouses me greatly. the problem is that im not pregnant nor do I plan on becoming pregnant. is there anyway I can stimulate milk production?

Doctor

A:   Lactation is a hormonal and emotional dependent process. Lactation can be easily induced women who are pregnant earlier, but not now, using few hormone replacements. Induction of lactation in never pregnant women is not impossible, but also tough to achieve. Few literature support the view. Consult a gynecologist can help you in this condition.

Guest: My lubercation is poor also