Sexual Pregnancy problem, help

Patient

Q: My boyfriend and I were having sexual intercourse with a condom and midway into the intercourse the condom fell out into my vagina. Can I get pregnant he didn't ejaculate. Also, I have been taking the Depo Provera shot the last time I got the shot was around December 25 so I would have to take it again in February which I have an appointment for February 27, 2015 am i still on the shot?

Symptoms:  N/A
Doctor

There is no need to take any measures, as you are already on the contraceptive, depot preparations are helpful in preventing pregnancy up to 3 months from the shot.
Since the partner did not ejaculate, there is hardly any chance of conception considering the fact that you already have a depot contraceptive cover.

Hope this helped.