Sexual question about masturbating

Patient

Q: Is it true masturbating once a day will make you skinner ?

Symptoms:  Sexual question
Doctor

A:   Thanks for asking a very good question.
Masturbation is also called as self-sex, by self-stimulating one's genitals to achieve sexual arousal and pleasure, usually to the point of orgasm (sexual climax) resulting into emission of seminal fluid.
While it once was wrongly regarded as a perversion and a sign of a mental problem, but it is a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life. When a married person does have sex with his spouse almost every day and at times 2-3 times at least in early phase of marriage and after ejaculation does not feel any weakness, then how come a person after masturbating once /twice a day should feel weakness. It is to do with psychology of a human mind, which have been programmed (with myths/misconceptions) that way so that he does feel weak after a masturbation. If this would have correct then all married males should have lying in the bed!
As you can't fix the number of sexual acts for a married person, you can't fix the number of masturbating acts, there is nothing like normal or abnormal number of acts.
Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities
Hope this helps.