Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sexual Related Issue for girl aged 18

Sexual Related Issue for girl aged 18

Patient: Hell sir, Its something Personal.. I just touched my Gf vagina with my penis for a second or two.. I had masturbated thrice consecutively 2 hours before and had a bath and urinated also… I want to know if she can get pregnant or not. what measure should we take now? and what sort of medication (emergency can be done)?

Symptoms: No symtoms

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.Please do not worry about pregnancy and do not give her any medication unnecessarily as there was no intercourse limiting all the chances of pregnancy.For pregnancy to occur, intercourse needs to happen and the ejaculation has to take place inside a female’s vagina.External contact with the penis will not lead to pregnancy.Hope this was helpful.Regards