Sexual time is nothing

Patient : Dear when i meet my wife why do i release early while entering my penis in her vigina i release this is 4th year it is heppening?
Symptoms:  No
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. You could first try the basic steps like involving more in foreplay, trying out the Maste r and Johnson technique, where your partner helps you in holding back the premature ejaculation, by motivating you.Avoid smoking, alcohol You seem to be suffering from premature ejaculation problems.If the ejaculation happens within 1.5 minutes of the sexual intercourse, then it needs medical management. Hope this helped Regards