Sexual transmitted disease

Patient : I had oral sex with a dam I did not know. Don't asked why I did it. I swallowed some of her secreation during the act. I have been caughing since the event. This happened over a month a go What could it be?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. It is possible to contract sexually transmitted sexual infections from unprotected oral sex . Gonococcal or chlamydial pharyngitis could possibly be the cause of your cough. We recommend that you see a doctor to have your throat examined to determine if you need to start antibiotics or undergo further STI testing to determining what could be causing your cough. Thank you for choosing AskTheDoctor.com