September 21, 2018

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Sexually interactions four days my period came.

Sexually interactions four days my period came.

Patient: My period was to come on the 20th of January but it came on the 22nd it stay only two days it came light on the third day and that was it can you please help me figure this out

Symptoms: A little cold sinus

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query.I understand your concern.Period can occur late at times, and in your case came on ly couple of days late which is normal. Again a normal period flow can range from 3-7 days.So please do not worry. I understand it can seem worrying all of a sudden but it can happen due to complex hormonal interactions. Please do not worry about this.Regards.