Sexually Transmitted Disease or Nothing at all?

Patient

Q: Hey Doc,

I do manual labor for work, and it is very demanding. For the last couple months I have had a red ring like spot on my penis.

It isn't doing a very good job healing, because it is at the top of my foreskin and it creases over, so the problem area doesn't stay dry.

The days get hot, and some days I would soak threw my underwear and jeans. and my penis would rub hard against the fabric causing irritation.

It hasn't spread, or gotten much bigger. When I shower a small layer of dead skin around the area washes off when its not tender.

It just doesn't go away. Like i said its been a few months. I always put it off hoping that at heals. But it doesnt. I just work alot.

I have a girlfriend, she has been my only partner, and I tend to masturbate often. But I have found both to be a problem.

After I do either, the spot gets enflamed, sensitive, after I shower, and clean. The spot is left raw, and I want to use the word "Pus" but its not whiteish yellow, its just clear. Maybe thats my body rushing to heal it I dont know. But then it itches for a bit, goes away and starts to harden back up for the healing process.

I am very sexually active, so It's hard not to do either. It's been about 2 weeks now.

I dont have health insurance, and the only free clinic around me is too my neighborhood.

My Question. Is it an STD? What is it? How should I fix it?

Doctor