Sexually transmitted infection advice

Patient

Q: Hi,
I recently ended up having drunk, unprotected sex with someone I hadn't known all that long, (Stupid I know, mistake that wont be made again.)
But we have continued talking and it's come to light that she has had STD's in the past, chlamydia and genital warts to name them. She said that this was roughly two years ago they were treated and has been fine ever since but I'm worried that I may have got some sort of infection from it? Is this possible?
It was 10 days ago that we had sex, I have no symptoms as of yet but I'm still panicing! I've gone to have checks for Chlamydia and Gonorrhea and I am waiting results but I'm still worried. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Symptoms:  None as of yet
Doctor