Shakes after Workout in a 22 years old female

Patient: I’m a dancer so I love to participate in dance cardio, but lately I’ve noticed that even after a brief cardio workout, I will sit down and rock slightly back and forth. Of course if I tighten my muscles I can control this, but if I am just relaxing I notice my body’s natural inclination to rock slightly forward and back repeatedly. I think I’ve heard babies do this to self soothe, but I’m not sure if that relates to me at 22. Should I be concerned?

Doctor: If these episodes of rocking are happening recently and you did not experienced anything like it before, then I strongly recommend that you get an evaluation by your PCP, including lab tests, to rule out neuromuscular and metabolic causes for the episodes that you described, and go from there to determine the best treatment option for you.