Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Shaking my left hand little finger beneath

Shaking my left hand little finger beneath

Patient: I am using GlycometGP 2 but my hand is shaking, my right leg toes shaking, how to control it, please suggest me

Symptoms: Shaking

Shaking my left hand little...-1

Doctor: Thank you for your question. It is possible that your shaking may be due to your uncontrolled blood sugar. Despite the f act that you are taking Metformin (Glycomet GP 2), it may be causing your blood sugar to become too low or it may not be adequately treating your elevated blood sugar. We encourage you to return to your doctor to have a your blood sugar measured, and determine if you need to have our medication dosage adjusted to prevent these symptoms from occurring. In diabetic patients, when the blood sugar becomes too high, one experiences metabolic ketoacidosis which can initially produce symptoms for shivers/shakes, but can eventually lead to loss of consciousness. Please see your doctor.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com