Shall I go to a doctor for adhd?

Patient: I think I have adhd, interferes with school and stuff. don’t want to talk to parents. what to do? im 15 and a girl.Show a lot /most of the symptoms. annoys me that I cant like concentrate well in class and am hyperactive because im doing alevels.

Symptoms: Restless, hyper, fidgety, get out of seat in class, hard to concentrate, forgetful, hard to finish a task, procrastinate too much, impulsive like answer stuff before they finish, lack of personal space, intrude people