Sharp back pain

Patient: What do I do, its been over 24 hours now. It hurts when I’m just sitting now. Its not my first time I’ve gotten this pain but its completely random when I do get it. I can do anything

Symptoms: Tight pain in upper middle back, hurts most when moving. When its at its worse the pain spreads on to my chest and tightens gives me short breath

Doctor: You have complained of sharp type of back ache which aggravates by sitting. Mostly it could be a sprain or strain, which is always associated with movement restriction and pain on movement. You must consult a doctor at the earliest as the pain involves chest wall causing shortness of breathing.

Guest: i had back surgery and they gave me herparin shots walking the hall in nurseing home stop giving the shots to me now can’t walk or lift my self up what is causing this problem