Sharp Female Pain in my right ovary

Patient: I have sharp pain on my right side in my right ovary. Have had this pain for a while.

Symptoms: Sharp pain, only on right ovary,

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Sharp pain in the right ovarian area could be an ovarian cyst, an ovarian tumor, torsion of a cyst, endometriosis, appendicitis, kidney stones, hydronephrosis, pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary infection or even a muscular pain.You may see a gynecologist and get an examination done to find out the probable cause.An ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis may be needed.Also, complete blood counts, urine analysis, and other relevant investigations may be advised. You may take a pain killer if the pain gets severe, but the best thing would be to see your doctor at the earliest. If the pain gets severe it could be an indication of ovarian torsion, which may need surgical interventionRegards

View all posts