Sharp pain from inside nore 5 days after tip plasty

Patient

Q: Please help! I had a tip plasty on dec 19th now cartilage pieces are almost piercing through from underneath causing pain and 2 bumps!

tip plasty all seemed fine until 5 days after surgery I noticed a bump on the top of my nose feels like something sharp is trying to pierce through from inside. Surgeon is away. I saw his fellow who said it is most likely cartilage pieces and they might settle back down(?) Please can you explain how this happens and what is protocol to fix it? Now nose all deformed-thank you so much for any advice or links to understand.
EDIT:
Since it's only one week post op can anything be done to fix? This is very large and noticeable bump!!! It is painful!!!! my friend bumped my nose by accident might this have caused it?

Symptoms:  I noticed a bump on the top of my nose feels like something sharp is trying to pierce through from inside
Doctor