Sharp Pain In Penis and increased semen volume

Patient : I've had this sharp stinging pain in my penis for about three or four days. The pain would come and go through out the day. I never felt it when peeing and I never felt it when ejaculating, but it would sting more when I had an erection. My first thought was UTI, so I began drinking water and cranberry juice, waiting to see if the pain would subside. Well, the pain is almost entirely gone now, I'd say 95%. But, I've noticed a considerable amount of change in the amount I'm ejaculating. It's quite a bit more. Not only that but the force in which I'm able to do it at now is also vastly different. This may seem like a "good" thing I suppose, but it has me kind of worried. Is it possible maybe something ripped, and is allowing more to come out? Or is this a sign of something wrong?
Doctor :   I do not think that there is anything wrong with you. It is difficult to point out the factor which could be causing an increase in the amount of ejaculate. The increased volume of ejaculate could be due to age, overall health and diet. Frequency of sexual activity also contributes to the increase of ejaculate. If you abstain for a day or two, you'll certainly be producing more ejaculate than you would be ejaculating every few hours. I hope this helps, take care.