Sharp Pain When Ready To Ejaculate In Bath Tub

Q: Hey,
im a depressive person,,,ive been watching porn and masturbating since age 13,im 18 years old right now.i always masturbated while i was sitting,,,lately i tried masturbating while i was laying on my back in the bath tub,full of soap.
moments before ejaculating i had a sharp pain which stopped when i finished ejaculating..the pain started while i was ready to ejaculate.i need to know if the problem is due to me not used to masturbate while laying on my back,?or because of soap..another time i did it in bed,i had also pain but alot lower and bearable than the one in the tub,
thanks for help