Sharp right sided pain

Patient

Q: I am a 21 year old healthy female. I had surgery a few months ago to drain a 10cm ovarian cyst (on my right side). I am actually going back for a follow up ultrasound tomorrow. I feel that my cyst has come back. I am having a lot of the same symptoms. I am concerned though, for about the past week I am getting a very sharp/stabbing pain in my right side that will even radiate down into my groin. Today this pain is a lot more frequent and seems to be occurring every 10 min or so. It does not last long. I am also slightly nauseous. Should I be evaluated sooner?

Symptoms:  Heaviness in right side, stress incontinence, pain with sexual intercourse, cramping in right side, sharp pain in right side, headaches
Doctor