Sharp shoulder pain after a fall

Patient

Q: Hello. My mother's right shoulder is in such extreme pain. She has been screaming and crying. She fell out of her chair onto the floor, and was unresponsive for about five seconds until she convulsed twice and started moaning again. She feels like she's going to throw up. She did yard work yesterday and felt OK. What's going on?

Symptoms:  Hello. My mother's right shoulder is in such extreme pain. She has been screaming and crying. She fell out of her chair onto the floor, and was unresponsive for about five seconds until she convulsed twice and started moaning again. She feels like she's going to throw up. She did yard work yesterday and felt OK. What's going on?
Doctor

A:   Thanks for consulting us. This could be her shoulder injury due to the fall she had. There could be rotator cuff injury, that is ligaments surrounding the shoulder might be injured. Consult orthopedician. By doing arthroscopy, we can find the exact cause and do the repair of torn ligament/tendon.