She think she's Addicted to sex

Q: Hi
I'm a boy, 18 years old. i have a girlfriend.and 3days ago.she said she wanted to stop having sex.because she think she became sexually addicted. we're having sex for just about 3 - 2 times a month and she thinks about sex every day.i don't think she's addicted because
1. she never cheated on me.
2. there are times that she didn't wanted to have sex even i am insisting to have sex.
but to be sure i wnted to ask a professional. so i decided to visit this site
sir do you think she is addicted?
i hope you will answer my questions sir.. thanks and more power! god bless