Shin or knee pain, jumpers knee, shin fracture?

Patient

Q: Sharp pain below knee to the right side approx size of pain the size of my thumb.. Its to the right side of the bone or muscle that stick up right after it. I don't know its jump knees

Symptoms:  ts to the right side of the bone or muscle or bump that stick up right after the knee I don't know its jump knees. The pain is getting worse, I tried to hop on it and the pain was unbearable. I have no insurance or money....The pain area is about the size of a thumb. A dull pain that lingers and gets worse as I walk unless I'm taking asprin. And the area hurts very much when you touch it. I have just started running after about 5 years and I saw that I could go faster and then this occured. The pain didn't hurt at first after running but its getting worse.
Doctor