Shingles face rash - can I go out?

Q: I have a small shingles rash on my upper left forehead - it's been there 4 days after a 2-week prodrome. Blisters are very small and have not broken yet. Is it safe for other people if I go to the bank, grocery, church?

Symptoms:  5 small shingles blisters, arranged in 2 parallel straight lines, along an area of prickling/itching. I had full-blown shingles 10 years ago and the sensation is very distinctive. Prodrome included headache, poor appetite, sleeping more than 12 hours a day and fatigue the rest, hot skin, tight skin. Rash was slightly sore to touch at the start. I had a similar recurrence a year ago with no rash but, like now, was quite sick for weeks. Now I am fatigued and a bit shaky, maybe a little feverish off and on, still need a lot of sleep. Blisters are very small, semi-clear, each sits atop a red raised circle. I have forgotten the do's and don't's when the blisters are present (including shower/shampooing). But mostly I worry about making others sick - you can't ask people if they're pregnant or taking chemo - !