Shooting pain down the right side of my back.

Q: What may cause a shooting pain down the right side of my back, starting from below my shoulder blade down to the top of my butt?

Symptoms:  shooting pain, sharp pain, traveling pain, sudden random onset of pain, sneezing a lot,

A:   Thank you for question. There could be several reasons for the cause of your pain. It could probably be a neuromuscular problem where muscles of the back have become strained. Furthermore, the pain could be originating in the the spine and could be of a neurological issue. Without any further detail pertaining to your illness, we would be unable to provide you with further information. What you can do in the meantime is taking some analgesic medication such as ibuprofen. If your pain continues to worsen, please have the area examined by a physician who will be able to pinpoint the source of your pain.

Thank you for choosing