Short term prescription renewal until I see my GP

Patient: I have ADHD and I am trying to find a medication that works for me, but I cannot see my doctor for a little under a month. I am on the verge of losing my job, and I am also in school which is almost impossible for me to learn anything because I absolutely cannot pay attention. How can I receive a temporary prescription just until I see my GP?

Symptoms: Impossible to focus, mood swings, depression, anxiety, irritable

Doctor: HelloThanks for using “Ask The Doctor” for posting your query.As “Ask The Doctor” is an online forum, the possibil ibility of physically examining you doesn’t exist. Legally speaking, we cannot prescribe medications to you without physically examining you. Such regulations are primarily meant for the safety of the patients as well as the Doctor.Do meet your GP at the earliest.Hope this helps.Wish you a good health.