Shortly after giving birth, I have noticed a small dark

Patient

Q: Shortly after giving birth, I have noticed a small dark purplish small bump on my labia.

Doctor

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

The bump at the labia seen immediately after a vaginal delivery is unusual actually as even if mucous congestion is to be seen, it is restricted to the vaginal mucousa.

However purple small dark bump needs to be examined to evaluate. It is hence requested if you could send a picture of the lesion attached with the follow up as it would be helpful in establishing a diagnosis with acumen.

Wishing you good health,

Patient: It does not itch nor is it painful.
Doctor: In that case this may be a hematoma which may have been formed during labour due to congestion of veins. however confirmation can be made only after viewing the lesion.
Patient: i thought this attached.
Patient: i thought this attached.
Patient: i thought this attached.
Patient: i thought this had attached.
Patient: i thought this had attached.
Patient: i thought this had attached.
Doctor: no its not attached, please contact the support group and send them the picture , they shall send it to me.