Shortness of breath during weight training

Q: I get shortness of breath after weight training in the gym. It continues for a couple of hours after the training, typically during the whole evening and night. However, when I do cardio in the gym such as biking, running, and elliptical, I do jot get shortness of breath. It looks so strange. I appreciate if you could let me know why I get shortness of breath only after weight training and not after cardio.
I was checked for asthma and I do not have it. I did a pulmonary test and I was told that my lungs were healthy.
I have seen cardiologists twice and I have done an echocardiogram test. Every thing was good and no problem was observed.

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, feeling heavy in the chest