Shortness of breath lasting 4 days.

Patient

Q: I have collar bone pain with shortness of breath after a night of binge drinking, could this be from vomiting or something more serious? its been 4 days and it still hasn't gone away

Symptoms:  Shortness of breath, collar bone pain, fatigue
Doctor

Thank you for posting your query on ATD.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You are right it can be due to excessive drinking and vomiting. You requires rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Multivitamins supplements will be beneficial. But you can get your chest x ray to exclude chest causes specially if you have fever.
Hope your query get answered.
Wishing you a good health.
Take care.