Shortness of breath, red eyes and eye lids

Q: Hi Doctor, thank you for your time... 36 hours ago I woke up with nausea, chills, and an accelerated heart-rate which prevented me from sleeping. I had slight chest pain as well as lots of gas and the need to urinate 6 times within 3 hours. During the day yesterday I was slightly light-headed with aches and pains and a loss of appetite. I slept fine last night but have had shortness of breath all day and my eyes and eye lids are becoming redder and redder. I don't have any food allergies that I know of. Any ideas what this could be?

Symptoms:  Sore throat, very red eyes and eye lids, shortness of breath, high heart rate