Ask The Doctor > Pending > Should i be concerned (possible std?)

Should i be concerned (possible std?)

Patient: Hi, i had protected sex a little over a day ago. It was my first time in 5 months or so and i lasted around 30 minutes. The sex was a lot more aggressive than i usually have it, also it was my first time wearing a condom (ive had sex 7 or so times). Half way through my condom broke, i would say i stayed inside maximum 6 seconds before putting another condom on and finishing. Right after the sex i knew my penis didn’t feel normal, before i get into more detail i will explain the girls scenario. She had a boyfriend for a year prior to this and i asked if she had any stds the day after she said no. The morning after i woke up with a black splotch on the base of my shaft to which 2 doctors later told me it was a bruise. After that my tip of my penis started to get sore and today at work it was sore as well as mildly burning. I also feel my left side of my throat to be a little sore and i know that is a symptom of herpes (but i could also just be freaking out). Im not going to lie im very scared i may have an std. And btw i both preformed and got oral unprotected. There is nothing on my penis besides the bruise and its not red. Thanks in advance for your response.

Symptoms: – sore throat
– sore/ mildly burning sensation on penis head
– bruise on base of penis

Doctor: