Should I be worried about being pregnant?

Patient : I put my nuvaring in for the first time the day after my period ended (as opposed to the start of my period). I've had it in for 20 days (I take it out tomorrow) and just now had unprotected sex for the first time. Should I be concerned at all? Do I need to think about using plan b?
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Usually, contraceptive method started during periods is expe cted to give protection for the entire month. Though you started after periods, as you are using the NuvaRing since 20 days and will continue for 24 hours more, the possibility of pregnancy is less in your case, as usually NuvaRing is having around 95% success rate. Hope this helps. Take care