Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Should I be worried if my gf is pregnant

Should I be worried if my gf is pregnant

Patient: I was using a dildo on my girlfriend and was wondering if I should be worried because she started to bleed and I thought it was her period but it wasn’t and she is a week late on her period and we had protected sex a few times before this happened but her period hasn’t came yet and I’m worried

Symptoms: She hasn’t had any of the pregnancy symptoms that I looked up , the last time we had actual intercourse was about a week and a half ago

Doctor:

Guest: The dildo obviously can’t get her pregnant. It may be possible that you did not use the protection correctly and she may be pregnant because of that. There are over-the-counter pregnancy tests available at any chemist/ druggist/ clinic. Tell her to take one of those.