Should i be worried I'm not pregnant yet?

Patient : I have been with my boyfriend for 2 and half years and we have been trying to get pregnant for for about 2 years now. He already has a son and we dont use condoms and i never gotten pregant. i do have irregular periods, but i asked my gyn if thats why im having problems or if something is wrong with me and they say no im young im 23 and everything is fine. So my question is should i be worried that i haven't gotten pregnant and its been 2 years?
Doctor :   In my opinion you need not stress out, because fertility in a woman may also be affected by certain lifestyle and enviro nmental factors like age, stress, poor diet, being overweight or underweight, smoking, drugs, and alcohol. Irregular periods may cause irregular release of the ovum through ovulation making it a little difficult to conceive, so you should keep trying and improve your diet, exercise routinely and reduce stress as much as possible. In my opinion you need not stress out, because fertility in a woman may also be affected by certain lifestyle and environmental factors like age, stress, poor diet, being overweight or underweight, smoking, drugs, and alcohol. Irregular periods may cause irregular release of the ovum through ovulation making it a little difficult to conceive, so you should keep trying and improve your diet, exercise routinely and reduce stress as much as possible.