Should I be worried of an STD?

Patient : I'm starting to have a burning sensation in the tip of my penis 3 hours after having protected intercourse and about an hour after smoking marijuana. Should I be worried?
Symptoms: 
Burning sensation in tip of penis
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. We are not certain if this could be an sexually transmitted infection or the development of urinary tract infection. However, burning sensations at the urethral meatus is often associated with either of these. The best thing to do is to go to your urgent care clinic and have a urine sample tested to determine if you have a bacterial infection. If diagnosed you will be prescribed a course of antibiotics to treat this infection. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com