Should I be worried? Precum?

Q: I am just going to go right for it...
So I'm 18 an my gf is 17, a little bit ago my gf and I were fooling around and we both are still virgins so when we were fooling around I put a bag on my penis then teased her vulva with my bagged penis (I mean I literally had a bag like ziploc on my penis) I pushed but didn't go in, and I only did this for like 10 to 20 seconds and I looked down and my penis had gone through the bag so I stopped.

So the question I have is about precum, I hadn't ejaculated for at LEAST 40 hours before and had urinated plenty of times between( I ejaculated Wednesday evening and then this happened Friday evening). So I wanted to know if I should be worried?

Like I said, I did not penetrate, and I urinated a few times between ejaculations.

Side note this happened maybe 10 mins into foreplay, and when I tried to see when I would precum the next couple days I only precame right before I actually ejaculated where when I was teasing her I was nowhere near ejaculating.

I'm just paranoid, please help.

also: I keep seeing things that say that if I urinate since the last ejaculation then there will be no sperm picked up by the precum... True or false?