Should I be worried that I have an STD?

Patient

Q: I'm 14 and I've never fully had sex, I masturbate and I've has one guy rub my clitoris and I rubbed mine after touching his penis, its 4 or 5 months later and I've recently had 2 or 3 darker brown bunps around my clit that are itchy. Should I be worried I have an std?

Symptoms:  Itching, bumps
Doctor

A:   Thanks for your question.
It appears that you are having an infection that could be fungal. I suggest that you clean the area with warm water containing a few drops of savlon or similar antiseptic and dry it immediately. Use of a cream containing clotrimazole every morning and night may help in faster recovery. Keep Changing your undergarments at least twice daily and wash them in hot water. Keep the area as dry as possible. Try to use condoms as they help prevent spread of infection.
Hope this helps.