Should I get back to consuming MODUS to get my period?

Patient

Q: Hi,
I never had regular periods. I had been consuming a medicine *MODUS* so as to get my periods regularly and for 3 months, I was actually getting them on time. I had my last period on 29th December, 2013. It ended on 2nd of January, 2014. However, on 10th of January, I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and I had a doubt if he ejaculated inside me. So I took an iPill within 3 hours of the activity (this was the 1st time ever that i used an oral contraceptive). I was expecting a delay in my cycle (as mentioned in its brochure). Till date, I have not got my periods :o

I got a pregnancy test done last week. It showed a negative result. (thank God !!)
But still, I should have got down by now. But its not so.
I am really scared.
Should I get back to consuming MODUS?

P.S. I am 20 years old, sexually active and used iPill for the 1st time in my life.

Please help.
Thank you.

-XYZ123

Symptoms:  Nothing at all !
Doctor