Should I get checked out?

Patient

Q: I have been in pain for about a week straight. The pain sits usually in the collar bone area and slowly works its way back. The pain has gotten to the point I have very limited mobility in my left arm. (But no pain in my arm just hurts in that shoulder to move.) I cant think of anything injury to that side. The pain usually gets severely worse at night time although like I said it does hurt threw out the day. I am wondering if this is something I should get checked out or just try to work it out with over the counter meds and rest.

Symptoms:  Pain with movement of arm, pain with pressure, heat and cold increase the pain, tightness in mussles, & collar bone pain.
Doctor