Should i get myself married after having a break up in extremly close relationship.

Patient

Q: Greetings Sir

I am a male ,26 years of age, i had a very healthy relationship with my girl friend; we enjoyed a very good time with each other having foreplays and a little of oral sex. I had even touched her genitals with that of mine but never inserted inside hers as per her will.Unfortunately we had a breakup and now i am planning to get married to another girl so my question is, are we two safe and can we have a good and healthy life after our marriage. is it safe to have children later. do i have chances of getting infected of AIDS or any other similar threat, what precautions shall be followed by me and my wife after marriage as i don't want her to be in any trouble after marriage.

Doctor