Should I get tested for any sexual transmitted diseases if I had sexual activity with someone with a white bump on their anus?
Patient :Should I test for anything?
Three months ago I went to a night club where I asked for a sex massage. The following happened between me and sex worker:
1. I kissed her breasts.
2. She gave me a body massage.
3. She masturbated me.
4. She put my penis between her breasts.
5. She kissed my testicles and my buttocks.
6. She caressed my anus with the massage oil.
7. She inserted her finger in my anus, I cannot remember if it was deeply, but I do not think it was that deep.
8. She masturbated herself for a short period of time.
9. I caressed her vagina.
10. I noticed that she had something on her anus that looked white, like a little ball.
11. We hugged each other (front), I also hugged her from behind, my penis touched her buttocks.
12. She made me ejaculate with her hand, I suppose with the same hand that she masturbated herself with. I do not know if she had any vaginal fluid in her hand when she masturbated me.
Before meeting this girl, I used to have, sometimes, injuries inside my anus after doing my needs (excrement), due to constipation. But cannot remember if I had had any injury before she fingered me.
Do you think I should test for anything?
Thank you so much!
Thanks for consulting us. HIV can be transmitted by mucosal contact with infected blood or body fluids (like vaginal fluids). Viral infections like Herpes and other STD's can be transmitted by direct contact. So, in your case, the chance of getting these thing are high. Consult physician and go for VDRL and HIV (ELISA) testing and other investigations as advised by him.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.