Should i go back to doctor

Patient : 9 days ago i had a bad sinus infection and took over the counter medicine. then 4 days ago my tonsil and glands became very swollen and i had extreme pressure in the back of my head and neck with a temp of 100.2along with paint in both ears. i went to the doctor and was told that it was a virus and my temp was then 99.1 and nothing can do. my temp the last four days has range from 101 to 99.1 now today i still have extremly swollen tonsils, notice a tiny white spot on one tonsil, and glands and not feeling any better. should i go back to the doctor. i have no health insurnace and would like to avoid any extra cost.
Doctor :   I understand how concerned you are about your Upper respiratory infection.  According to your description of the events, , you might probably have a bacterial infection of your throat or a Bacterial Pharyngitis. Most sore throats are caused by viruses the same germs that cause colds and flu (influenza). Less often, sore throats are due to bacterial infections. Viruses and bacteria both enter your body through your mouth or nose  either because you breathe in particles that are released into the air when someone coughs or sneezes, or because you have contact with an infected person or use shared objects such as utensils, towels, toys, doorknobs or a telephone. Because the germs that cause sore throats are contagious, they can spread easily wherever large numbers of people congregate, such as schools, child care centers and offices.  The white spots on your tonsil and the fever might be more common in bacterial infections. The treatment would probably include antibiotics that should be prescribed by your primary care physician. If your doctor does recommend antibiotics, take the entire course of medication, even if you or your child feels better. This helps prevent the infection from coming back. It also prevents bacteria from becoming resistant to the medication. I wish you a prompt recovery.