Should I go see a doctor about my issues ?

Patient

Q: Dont know what to do.
Im 14, i play volleyball. my elbow makes a popping sound all the time, my vollyball coach put me out for awhile. my elbow is very tender and hurts alot id say my pain is a 7 on a 10 scale most of the time through out the day. you can hear the popping noise at all times and deffenitaliy feel it when your hand is rested against it. Could I have torn a tendon or could my tendon have twisted ?
also my knee, I dont use knee pads because i dont need them for now. ive tooken a few blows to my right knee. im having alot of excurting pain on my inner right side of my left knee, also on the bottem left is a big bump its not a bruise, its not squishy its hard. Im also having pain with the outer right side of my knee. ive had brusing a little over 2 weeks ive iced it plenty of times and massaged it also.
Can i have torn something? should i go in soon for these problems with my knee and elbow?

Symptoms:  Elbow: Popping sound, tingling pain in forarm , swelling but now is gone, tenderness.
Knee: Hard walking, bruise but now is gone, tenderness, popping feeling but no sound,
Doctor