Should I go see my physician? About two weeks ago,

Patient

Q: Should I go see my physician? About two weeks ago, I had a rough cold that was mixed in with symptoms from allergies. My sore throat and cough resolved themselves, but my sinus issues did not. I went and saw my physician about three days after that, and was prescribed Augmentin and Flonase to help combat these symptoms. I have been using both as prescribed, and all was resolving fine. Yesterday, I woke up and my sore throat had returned. I have tried all of the home remedies, drinking a large upkeep of water, no fever, and no visible spots on the wall of my throat. As of this evening, no methods to help combat my sore, irritated throat have worked. And I'm just curious to see if they are more allergy based symptoms, as I am feeling completely normal (aside from the lingering sinus congestion)

Symptoms:  Light congestion, severe sore throat, morning congestion after waking up
Doctor